Frshr Tech Software Testing and Automation Practice
Frshr Tech testing teams helps companies by delivering enterprise digital assurance through engineering-led QA. Our Testing, Validation and Automation Solutions teams work closely with you to enhance the value of your offerings and ensure end-user delight.
Frshr Tech Validation Solutions delivers digital assurance through automation testing and QA activities. In line with shifting QA needs of organizations, we help our clients become resilient by increasing their business agility and future-proofing their organization while ensuring speed and efficiency in a digital world.
Boosting Businesses through 360° Testing Solutions
With Frshr Tech understanding and expertise of a range of latest testing framework, tools and technologies, we offer comprehensive set of manual and automated software quality assurance services to proactively help clients debug software, mitigate risk, derive quality and improve business ROI. We work closely with clients and software development teams to gain end-to-end understanding of challenges faced by them while embarking on the path of digital transformation and ensure that the built product is error free, scalable and secured for optimum customer experience and continuous evolution.
Our Testing Services
Frshr Technologies QA Services for Seamless User Experience
- Functional Testing: Conforming functional requirements with expected output through software system validation with enhanced focus on database security, user interface, APIs etc.
- Mobile App Testing: Manual and automated end-to-end cross browser testing for diverse mobile applications
- Performance Testing: Delivering flawless and secured applications by improving responsiveness, application stability and load time for seamless performance and user experience
- Security Testing: Removing and minimizing potential intruders through security testing at each stage and subsequently performing risk assessment and penetration testing to safeguard software from malicious threats
- Usability Testing: Identifying and eliminating functionality and performance glitches by monitoring software’s behaviour on running multiple functions in parallel
Test Automation Services at Frshr Tech
Manual testing is time consuming and error prone at the same time. Software industry has moved forward to software test automation utilizing latest test automation tools. An automated testing tool is able to playback pre-recorded and predefined actions, compare the results to the expected behaviour and report the success or failure of these manual tests to a test engineer. Once these automated tests are created by Frshr Tech team, they can easily be repeated multiple times, hence providing high RoI to you. These test automation tools can be extended to perform tasks impossible with manual testing. Because of this, at Frshr Tech, we recommend that automated software testing is an essential component of successful development projects.
There are several different types of software tests that can be automated by Frshr Tech testing teams:
- Unit Testing
- Functional Testing
- Regression Testing
- Blackbox Testing
- Integration Testing
- Keyword Testing
- Data driven testing
- Smoke Testing
Software Load Testing Services at Frshr Tech
Load testing of software applications is key to ensure that millions of users get the services at high quality and availability, that you have envisioned.
Some salient points of Load Testing services at Frshr Tech are as below:
- Load testing is used to identify whether the cloud or server infrastructure used for hosting the application is sufficient or not
- Frshr Tech engineers use Load testing to find if the performance of the application is sustainable when it is at the peak of its user load
- Frshr Tech engineers use Load tests to estimate how many simultaneous users can the application handle and the scale of the application required in terms of hardware, network capacity etc., so that more users could access the application
- Load testing helps to identify the maximum operating capacity of an application as well as any bottlenecks and determine which element is causing degradation. E.g. If the number of users are increased then how much CPU, memory will be consumed, what is the network and bandwidth response time.